Hardy 4 Sound Moderator`2

crouch valley

I would just like to say what a superb service I received from RifleCraft. I purchased a Hardy sound moderator for my .270 pro hunter Its a awesome bit of kit and I highly recommend I would say its as quite as my wildcat although I did not have any testing equipment but for lightness it definitely wins hands down at 290 grams compared to the wildcat that comes in at 690 grams.
Since having it fitted a couple of weeks ago I have fired probably a couple of hundred shots through it And I'm very Impressed. The rifle is a pleasure to carry now with it not trying to slip around all the time while carrying it. :thumb:

I agree. Bought one last month and although it seems a little louder than my old t8, it is much lighter and makes for a well balanced rifle.

+ 100 its so light its like not haveing a t8 on, very nice with the gas comp on the muzzel end of can very short in the way it sounds with less of down range report echo.

ps dan i got my toy from rfd so yeehaa reloading development time again :tiphat:

PointBlank you would be more than welcome to come have a try of my one if you want to

Might take you up on that Dan, got until August for my 30-06 to turn up so there will be plenty of time to try yours side by side with my Lawrence precision.

Last edited:
I am hoping to get one but it is proving rather difficult at this stage. A cock up with the last shipment means I can get one until further notice!

Might take you up on that Dan, got until August for my 30-06 to turn up so there will be plenty of time to try yours side by side with my Lawrence precision.

Give me a shout mate you will be more than welcome to come to my range if you want mate just drop me a PM. What thread have you got on yours?

+ 100 its so light its like not haveing a t8 on, very nice with the gas comp on the muzzel end of can very short in the way it sounds with less of down range report echo.

ps dan i got my toy from rfd so yeehaa reloading development time again :tiphat:

​Nice one mate you know where I am if you want a hand

I have been supplying Hardy moderators to SD mambers for a while now and have heard nothing but good reports back!

Gents if you are looking for a quote then please PM me and I will do my best to help you out!:lol:

Regards

Remmy

I have been supplying Hardy moderators to SD mambers for a while now and have heard nothing but good reports back!

Gents if you are looking for a quote then please PM me and I will do my best to help you out!:lol:

Regards

Remmy

Remmy700 certainly will, he was the best price supplier I could get.

​TJ

placed an order with the lads at RC for a hg4 so if anyone wishes a with spig -17X1 AU T8 ( no bush )off my rpa .
VERY GOOD ORDER PM ME
paul
:tiphat:

Back