long sticks at B&Q

bewsher500

managed to lose another set of quad sticks!! bloody things seem to walk!

Went to replace them today and discovered when I went to put them in the car they are longer than before
they have 210cm ones now as well as I am sure still carrying the 180cm ones

In my case this is a good thing, I often found the height a little low when spread much wider than shoulder width

I can't get ahold of the 20mm sticks, which I prefer to the 16mm ones that seem to be the only ones stocked now.

managed to lose another set of quad sticks!! bloody things seem to walk!

Went to replace them today and discovered when I went to put them in the car they are longer than before
they have 210cm ones now as well as I am sure still carrying the 180cm ones

In my case this is a good thing, I often found the height a little low when spread much wider than shoulder width

If you look about 1cm below the top of each stick, there is a ridge. Cut around it and you can then pull the top plastic plug out of the steel tube. Cut tube to required length to suit height, re-insert plug and you have bespoke sticks to suit height of user!:thumb:
MS

If you look about 1cm below the top of each stick, there is a ridge. Cut around it and you can then pull the top plastic plug out of the steel tube. Cut tube to required length to suit height, re-insert plug and you have bespoke sticks to suit height of user!:thumb:
MS

no cutting required
cut to length then bang a rod down the cut off and out it pops!!

I bought a replacement 180cm one yesterday to replace one I bent using my sticks to aid crossing a wall. It is slightly longer than the other one but only by 1cm or so.

Back