Member Discount Voucher at Deerstalking Fair - Scott Country Stand

Scott Country

Hello all,

We would like to offer all Stalking Directory members, a discount off their purchases at the Scott Country stand at the Deerstalking Fair 23rd and 24th March.

Please download and print out a copy of the voucher as it MUST be presented in person on the stand.

If you are not able to download the voucher, email us at info@scottcountry.co.uk and we will email you a copy to print out.

scottcountryvoucher.jpg

We will have the very latest Ridgeline Clothing range for you to try, as well as the latest in Night Vision and Thermal imaging products to demo in our Dark Tunnel.

All in all the show is shaping up to be very promising indeed with lots to see and do.

Find out more at The Deerstalking Fair or visit us online at Sporting goods, hunting gear and outdoor clothes from Scott Country

See you all next weekend!

Terms and Conditions apply, discount not applicable to all product ranges.

Many Thanks

Paul

Guess not everything will be able to be discounted ,I guess 15% of a 5k thermal image set up is a lot of cash ! But a £130 coat less 15% won't hurt quite as much .

Thank you for your replies.

The terms are clear on the voucher, simply meaning stuff that is not already on offer, or keen deals on NV stuff anyway dont have the 15% discount available.

We have very keen prices/packages deals on NV kit etc on the stand anyway, so cannot offer a further discount, however on other items, such as clothing etc we have the voucher as an incentive to members, and also a way of saying thanks and supporting the forum.

As Norma308 said, something like a Ridgeline Monsoon II Smock with 15% off on the day is a nice saving, and a nice incentive to visit us I hope.

Saying that we will have some awesome kit for demo'ing with on the day, and as TV cameraman on stand filming during the show, there will be plenty to see and do, so even if you arent interested in getting 15% off something, come along and have a play with some cool kit.

There should be some Sporting Rifle freebies to, as long as stocks last.

Regards

Paul

Some people are never happy !!:doh:
Great offer by Scotts Country and i for one will be taking them up on their offer im after a new Ridgeline smock

Paul,

As previously indicated - can you please confirm that the above 15% Discount Voucher will NOT apply to the Nightmaster NM800 Gun Torch and accessories ? Or has that position changed ?

Regards.

Hello, to clarify...

the 15% off voucher is NOT applicable to:

Night Vision devices be it image intensifer, or digital, either hand held, weapon mounted or tree mounted i.e trail cameras.

Thermal Imaging devices

Products marked with a SHOW DEAL, such as our High Seats which will be on a special show deal.

See you all there in a few days!

Paul

Back