Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: biggamehunter is back at it

biggamehunter is back at it

hi all , just started to get back at it it after a 6 year break , due to family tradgedys and illness , i use a .243 and a sako 300 H&H , done lots and lots of everything realy but needed someone to rattle my cage after the great bob morgan left us for a better place !! so thats about it realy guys , im just re buying all the kit and gear i sold while on the break , the price on gear now has gone bonkers , realy surprised in the price hikes in every corner of the game folks , anyways thanks greatly in advance for any replys
    and if anyone can tell me how to add puctures to my profile ?or create like a gallery i would be very gratefull as i cant see anywhere i can do it , cheers again
    Last edited by biggamehunter; 20-02-2015 at 20:44.

Glad to see you are back Shaun, see you tomorrow and I'll pop in when I'm next up "pot noodle land "

Ade

thanks greatly guys , 55 views and only 2 welcomes after making it mandatory to post an intro thread tho ??

Quote Originally Posted by biggamehunter View Post
    thanks greatly guys , 55 views and only 2 welcomes after making it mandatory to post an intro thread tho ??
    A very big welcome then sir.

I see you've sorted your gallery problem, now I know why you're "biggamehunter".

A big welcome from Northumberland

Ray

Welcome to the asylum

Neil.

Welcome to the site, don't worry every introduction gets read and replied to, but not by everyone

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

a big thanks to all you folks for the welcomes , and 270wsm, great day yesterday , like i said i been out of the game for 5 years so the welcomes mean a lot , cheers ,can anyone tell me if your picture gallery space gets bigger the longer your on here as mines saying i need more space but only got 5 kb or mb or something ?? lol