Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deer management brochure

Deer management brochure

I would like to hear people's opinions on using personalised brochures that offer deer management services. The intension would be to leave the brochure with landowners, either by handing it over or posting through the door. The brochure could include information relating to the conservational benifits for deer management, management strategy (population assessment/cull plan) and a very short personal introduction including quals, experience and insurance. I have never really thought about this until now and would love to hear people's views. Cheers, Matt.

I would of thought farmers would think its bull, they would be up for some free venison or money for the stalking or both

Sounds like a supercharged calling card, I would reckon some potential readers of it, could think you were pretty flush to produce something like that, & charge you accordingly.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

You are honestly wasting your time and money.
    Cheers
    Richard

Think you might do better to place similar in the farmers weekly

Quote Originally Posted by Matt-2Para View Post
    I would like to hear people's opinions on using personalised brochures that offer deer management services. The intension would be to leave the brochure with landowners, either by handing it over or posting through the door. The brochure could include information relating to the conservational benifits for deer management, management strategy (population assessment/cull plan) and a very short personal introduction including quals, experience and insurance. I have never really thought about this until now and would love to hear people's views. Cheers, Matt.
    Channel your time into finding some ground and securing the shooting, as while you are typing your brochure, some other ####er will be pushing the safety off and rolling one of your statistics over....

I have learnt a few things about farmers....If you don't do it they will let some one else go....

Tim.243

Cheaper for you, and less likely to be binned, would be a simple business card

yeh get 500 from vistaprint for the price of the postage ,theyre always sending me the offer.4.99 for 500 cards a no brainer and they do stamps ,stickers allsorts of promo stuff.

Complete waste of time money and effort as it won't work!
    Personal recommendation and face to face discussion are the only ways to get stalking ground really. A proven track record of experience backed up with qualification and insurance will also go a long way in this day and age. Bits of paper through the door are no less annoying than PPI claim calls!
    Looking at your user name, have you looked into DDM?
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Complete waste of time money and effort as it won't work!
    Personal recommendation and face to face discussion are the only ways to get stalking ground really. A proven track record of experience backed up with qualification and insurance will also go a long way in this day and age. Bits of paper through the door are no less annoying than PPI claim calls!
    Looking at your user name, have you looked into DDM?
    MS
    Couldn't have said it better myself.