Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stolen guns

Stolen guns

Hi

Just received an e-mail via Lothian & Borders rifleclub where a member has had his guns stolen. He wanted the details circulated incase someone was offered them. Below are the guns that were taken.

AYA 12 bore shotgun side by side
    Armi Sabattini 20 bore under and over
    BSA Martini action .22 with scope and parker hale moderator
    Midland .243 with Harris bipod, scope but no moderator

Only the martini is fairly unique, particularly the hand made rear scope mount.

Hopefully they get the buggers and he gets his guns back.

Fingers crossed for the return of his rifles..

Were they stolen from his car or the club ?
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

From what the e-mail said the cabinet was taken from his home.

What about the numbers of said guns that were taken might help

I would imagine the last people to hear anything about these will be legitimate gun owners. They will already be cut down and in a lock up somewhere waiting for the drug war.

Scum of the earth, it really disgusts me when people steal from somebody who has worked their erse off to get something and then it's away. I hope they get caught and the Full Power of the Law is used to stick them away for a very long time...........

This happened a fortnight ago just a few miles away. Sledge hammer used and 10,000 of pro kit gone... Got to ask where they end up?

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    This happened a fortnight ago just a few miles away. Sledge hammer used and 10,000 of pro kit gone... Got to ask where they end up?
    Birmingham, London, manchester, Wolverhampton, the list is endless. As a youth / young man I knew some of these "gang leaders", always managed to not get myself into the position of owing them (that's how they drag you in). What they will do to get what they want is mind blowing.

When TV's were expensive to buy they would smash someone's front door in, walk in and take the telly and video. They knew the residents would wake up and rush down but they just didn't care, if anyone came down they got battered.

Not nice folk at all. Best steered clear of.

Aye OK but the worry for me is what use is a stalking rifle with 3,000 of thermal sights? I just hope it isn't the Jihadists tooling up?
    If there is no demand they don't steal?

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Aye OK but the worry for me is what use is a stalking rifle with 3,000 of thermal sights? I just hope it isn't the Jihadists tooling up?
    If there is no demand they don't steal?
    The druggys will throw the sight away (or as good as), cut down the rifle and do drive by's with it. It's the ammo they struggle with, not the guns. Anyone can make a gun nowadays, ammo is nigh on impossible to make from scratch.