Thread: Assorted rings & oddments

Assorted rings & oddments

Sako stainless 30mm tube 10mm high,Sako blued 1" tube, windage adjustable, bases / low,Parker-Hale Alloy 1" rings low parts no's RAHS.4 / RAHS.3, Parker-Hale A28 base. Parker-Hale front ramp & hood, unidentified front & rear ramps,no name high 1" mounts suit CZ dovetail,Warne 30mm tube medium high (new),Webley 1" tube medium high suit CZ dovetail. Job lot or will split. Steve.
    Last edited by finnbear270; 26-03-2010 at 15:43. Reason: typo
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Alloy parker-Hale rings sold....Sikadog.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

How much for the stainless Sako 30mm ringmounts, please?

Interested in Sako mounts price dependant.

Finnbear I am interested in the P-H foresight and hood. Price please?

Hi Steve, looking at the photograph, are the Optilocks the rings on the right hand side? I'm guessing that the 30mm will be the shiny ones! and the 1" ones are attached to the bases with the little key thing next to them.

Cheers

Alan

Al, if you click on the pics, wait for them to load (singly), then click again on it, you can zoom in & pan, & yes you have guessed correctly

As I have been re - jigging the gunroom over the last two days, & slinging out some serious quantities of rubbish, recovered from in amongst it, is a genuine Tikka M595 grey rubber shock absorbing buttstock pad, if anyone is interested 10.00 posted. complete with the two gert big screws that are captive behind the plastic spacer. Now departed!
    Last edited by finnbear270; 04-04-2010 at 08:34.

30mm Warne rings sold.