Thread: Cheapest Buttalo ?

Cheapest Buttalo ?

Hullo all,

My sister's rather fat labrador took it upon himself to puncture my roe call earlier on, she however wont refund it as apparently "its my own silly fault for leaving on the floor" (in a bag I hasten to add). So Im looking for a new one? So far the cheapest is the good old Bushwear at 20, plus 5 p&p, Does anybody know somewhere cheaper?

Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

Sam, I have just looked at the sites I have on my favourites and the cheapest I could come up with, other than yours, was Opticswarehouse @ 25.56 posted. Sorry.

ft
    Last edited by flytie; 26-03-2010 at 17:41. Reason: punctuation
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Have you tried stalkersuk.com? They are a bit more expensive (21.95) but at least they advertise on this site!!

willie_gunn

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    They all seem to be around 25 wherever I have looked.

Right Bushwear it is.

Thanks anyway chaps

Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

Maybe we could do a bulk purchase. I would take 2. If we had a couple of more people interested in maybe someone could offer us a better price?

Just a thought.

Greg

Stalkers uk is in fact cheapest 21.95 plus 2.50 postage

I have just got mine from bushware, and on the phone they only charged 3 for postage - worth a try...