Thread: For those without Quickload.

For those without Quickload.

Powley Computer

This is the computerized version of the old Powley Computer for Handoaders. Works with IMR powders and is limited in it's pressure range for accuracy. IF you are going to use it, read all the notes and follow recommendations. (You have been warned) ~Muir

Thank you Muir, That's much appreciated.

I've started running several IMR powders, and have been using Q-Load for some time, so it will be interesting to have a comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratwhiskers View Post
    Thank you Muir, That's much appreciated.

I've started running several IMR powders, and have been using Q-Load for some time, so it will be interesting to have a comparison.
    In the notes section you'll see some comparisons between QL and Powley. Fairly close. Make sure you follow the listed parameters with regard to pressures. Doesn't work well with low pressure loads (under 50K CUP) I ran it on 9.3x57 using 4064 and it was extremely close to actual data.~Muir

Muir

I shall pay attention, as I have already had issues with Q/L regarding at least one cartridge that I am working with where data does not predict outcomes correctly.
    Current working loads are with .308win. & 7x57M..... Fire forming into Improved.

Regards.

Ratty.