Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mora Knives

Mora Knives

Just wanted to see what the general consensus is on these knives for stalking. I know there are many custom knife makers out there but am just thinking of a cheap functional knife that if I did manage to lose it I wouldnt be too upset.
    Any recommendations?

Great knife for the money. They are easy to sharpen and hold a good edge - do everything you need

Nothing wrong with them at all, they tick all the boxes.

Prefer the carbon steel blades, easier to sharpen than the stainless ones. A fine simple knife with a good grippy handle for much cheapness, what's not to like ?

Quote Originally Posted by Malxwal View Post
    Prefer the carbon steel blades, easier to sharpen than the stainless ones. A fine simple knife with a good grippy handle for much cheapness, what's not to like ?
    +1 for the Carbon steel blade, have both at the moment the carbon blade is easier to sharpen.

Great value for money. Come in different colours including orange so you don't lose them. Also available in stainless steel and carbon steel. Always have one in my roe sack.

great knives, and they come in a great bright orange colour, I never understood why people buy a camouflage or green/black knife to take out into the field, the first time you set it down its a pain to find!

Regards,

Gixer

+1 for the bright orange one,only 10.99 and resharpens well enough.got the roe knife too with the little ball end ideal for skinning

I have one in stainless with a orange and black handle. Great value for money. I have mine like a razor and it holds a edge well.

Regards Kev.
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.