ATN X Site help/advice needed

Cyres

Another buddy called me last night: He has the above and has done a firmware update, but sight lost zero as a result. He has re zeroed and all was fine very good groupings but after some time the reticule started to randomly move around the screen, understandably he is v ****ed off. Has anybody else experienced this if so solution or is a call to the supplier?

I hear that many people are experiencing gremlins with the unit, seems to have been rushed out without adequate pre launch testing.

Any help would be appreciated

D

Another buddy called me last night: He has the above and has done a firmware update, but sight lost zero as a result. He has re zeroed and all was fine very good groupings but after some time the reticule started to randomly move around the screen, understandably he is v ****ed off. Has anybody else experienced this if so solution or is a call to the supplier?

I hear that many people are experiencing gremlins with the unit, seems to have been rushed out without adequate pre launch testing.

Any help would be appreciated

D

My understanding is that what your mate has experienced is a known issue with the download of the .228 (beta) software. I also gather a further full release is due out in the next week which seeks to rectify the issues you mention.

Keep an eye on the X-Sight firmware update site - http://www.atncorp.com/firmware/xsight - for an update with a number greater than .228. If I see it first, I'll flag it

Back