Thread: Tartinjock.

Tartinjock.

Has anyone heard from Stewart?
    I see he`s not logged on for over a year.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

He is busy stalking the North sea for oil nowadays, plus he moved house life has been a bit hectic for him but fear not he is still above ground

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Thanks John.
    He came to my home in Bridgwater a couple of years ago when he was working in Dorset.
    Send him my best wishes please.
    John.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

I was thinking the very same a month or so ago.

Glad he's ok.
    Also send him my best John

jon

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Yes, long time no hear - please send my regards to TJ as well.

There's a few of the "old timers" who seem to be less active these days. Every now and then a name crops up in my memory and I realise they have been quiet for a while. Here's hoping it's work keeping them busy and nothing more serious.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn View Post
    Yes, long time no hear - please send my regards to TJ as well.

There's a few of the "old timers" who seem to be less active these days. Every now and then a name crops up in my memory and I realise they have been quiet for a while. Here's hoping it's work keeping them busy and nothing more serious.
    Absolutely .. Widows Son being another, Bob has been absent for some 7 months.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Absolutely .. Widows Son being another, Bob has been absent for some 7 months.

Can assure Bob is fine,he came along and supported my charity evening along with a number of members on here,thanks . taking a little time out from this site. I spoke to him on Sunday night then my F ing I phone packed up . sorry Bob bell you tomorrow.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Widows Son is a top fella... any reason why he has gone?