Thread: Cheap and cheerful rifle slip

Cheap and cheerful rifle slip

Hi all,
    As per the title I'm just after a bog standard cheap slip that will fit my rifle, scope and all. I have a hard case that I got with it, but it's a bit of a pain sometimes as it can't be carried over the shoulder and doesn't fit properly in the boot.
    Seen loads of cheapy stuff on the net but no idea of quality or in some cases even size. Needn't be fancy but I don't want to buy junk or find it will barely fit a toy rifle.
    One of you must have one you no longer need, to sell me?
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

What size of slip are you after Simon. I have one which is nearly new but the zip has gone on it. The slip is 50 inches long and 9.5 inches deep (External measurements). It takes any of my scoped rifles and is padded and is made with an oak camo pattern. The zip might be easily "fixable" with just a little fiddling. If it's any use to you send me your postal details via PM and I will get it to you. If it turns out to be of any use to you I will pay the postage and all I will ask in return is that you make a SMALL donation to a charity of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    What size of slip are you after Simon. I have one which is nearly new but the zip has gone on it. The slip is 50 inches long and 9.5 inches deep (External measurements). It takes any of my scoped rifles and is padded and is made with an oak camo pattern. The zip might be easily "fixable" with just a little fiddling. If it's any use to you send me your postal details via PM and I will get it to you. If it turns out to be of any use to you I will pay the postage and all I will ask in return is that you make a SMALL donation to a charity of your choice.
    Sounds ideal, you're a gentleman! PM on the way
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog