Thread: 7mm08 factory packaging

7mm08 factory packaging

Evening all

I'm after a little help. I'm on my travels soon and I need some factory packaging in which to put my 7mm08 ammo. Does anyone have any empty packaging that they would be willing to donate ? I'd be happy to cover postage and the inconvenience of doing it.

Thanks in advance.

FN

You don't have to put them in the original packaging, check with the airline's website.
    Cheers
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by devon deer stalker View Post
    You don't have to put them in the original packaging, check with the airline's website.
    Cheers
    Richard
    Not so much the airlines Richard but have found the 'authorities' like to see ammo in original ( factory ) boxes on arrival. No having to check it as it is assumed to be what it says on the box. This has applied to me in Latvia, Serbia and Croatia ( before it joined the EU for some reason ).

Quote Originally Posted by VIGILAIRE View Post
    Not so much the airlines Richard but have found the 'authorities' like to see ammo in original ( factory ) boxes on arrival. No having to check it as it is assumed to be what it says on the box. This has applied to me in Latvia, Serbia and Croatia ( before it joined the EU for some reason ).
    You could be correct in relation to Europe, but when i visited the states the TSA guidelines give a few options, but the damned airlines have their own rules.

Cheers

Richard

How much would you like Sir?

Hi there

Thanks to the chap who sent me the empty box of Fusion 7mm08 - really appreciate it. Regrettably the noble gent forgot to include his name so I don't know to whom I need to send some postage. Please PM and I'll address.

Could still use a couple more boxes if anyone has any.

Thanks

FN