Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: price to RFD a rifle - Bedford

price to RFD a rifle - Bedford

I'm looking to RFD a rifle from Bedford to Edinburgh and the seller has been quoted 50 plus courier which sounds rather harsh.
    Anyone know a good RFD round Bedford that would ship for a more reasonable sum?
    Cant be too far away as I don't want to put the seller to hassle

Webley Boy on here is a Bedford RFD.
    MS

Anymore than 25 is taking the proverbial urine!
    you will get rolled at this end too

Quote Originally Posted by urx View Post
    I'm looking to RFD a rifle from Bedford to Edinburgh and the seller has been quoted 50 plus courier which sounds rather harsh.
    Anyone know a good RFD round Bedford that would ship for a more reasonable sum?
    Cant be too far away as I don't want to put the seller to hassle
    Sporting Targets, Riseley

Clay Pigeon Shooting, Corporate Entertainment Hospitality

Ask for Steve or David in the gun room.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

I normally use bushwear , done rfd to rfd a few times and always been 30 each end

I got ripped off by a Montrose RFD............50 to handover a rifle from York Guns. Told him there & then he'd seen the last of me & not been back in there since. Shot himself in the foot well & truly as I spend a LOT in gun shops
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

Sporting Targets - thats the one that quoted 50 plus carriage

What about Bedford country pursuits ltd in Bedford ? Never used them personally or you could try a search on Guntrader

Ask your local RFD to task TNT to collect the firearm from the seller's home address.
    TNT will do this at an arranged date and within a time span.
    TNT will then carry it to your local RFD from where you can collect it. Cost of collection and carriage to your RFD should be no more than 25.
    I used this procedure a few months ago when I bought my Finnlight from one of our SD members. It was completely hassle free.
    A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

As rfd, i know average cost of posting is only about 15, often 12. The rest is a 1 minute job on a spreadsheet. Receiving items, 1 minute work. Signing them over to the new owner, max 3 minutes