Wanted: Muntjac stalking wanted

Trinder133

Wanted muntjac stalking for September / October

Will got up to £150 for stalk , have £50 available for deposit . Will pay up to £60 per beast to a maximum of 5 , no medals wanted ,

what hat have you got to offer closer to South Wales the better :)

Will got up to £150 for stalk , have £50 available for deposit . Will pay up to £60 per beast to a maximum of 5 , no medals wanted ,

I could do you a Stetson for £30? or a Trilby for £40 + postage?

£75 per outing, no kill fees on non medal bucks and does. Venison can be purchased at cost, any medal Muntjac is £250.

Area is south of Bedford, nice BB nearby. I can probably fit you in for September, but cannot take you in October as I am booked for the whole month.
Pm me for anymore details you may require.

pm sent,average on foot stalk you will see 20 to 30 muntjac normally,however bucks are sold out for this season as I will not overstalk our areas to maintain our reputation.Please check my references,kind regards,Jason

pm sent,average on foot stalk you will see 20 to 30 muntjac normally,however bucks are sold out for this season as I will not overstalk our areas to maintain our reputation.Please check my references,kind regards,Jason

i have been out with Jason twice recently. honestly lost count of the muntjac spotted.

I too can verify that Jason -muntjac stalker is great. Haven't used very recently but yes always saw 20 + Muntjac every time I have been out with him. I think he manages his land well.

Comments by charlieboy whom was out with me last week......Have not been out with Jason for nearly 2 years. I shouldn’t have left it so long. Nice to see that things haven’t changed, still plenty of Muntjac to see and lots of opportunities, that put with Jason's warm welcome and hospitality, make for a truly enjoyable time.
I had a PM stalk yesterday and I was after a doe. As ever, which is typical for me had 3 good bucks present themselves but we bumped so many others I stopped counting. Jason’s spotting ability is excellent, it was my lack of experience which stopped me shooting a doe sooner. As light was going we moved from woods to fields and the sight was truly great. I have never seen so many Muntjac at once in different fields. We stalked to 4 Muntjac in the margin of one of the fields. I shot the 2 does. Think Jason said it was the 43rd & 44th we saw. All I can say is thanks Jason for a truly great afternoon. I shall remember it for a long time.

Back