Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Large Munsterlander Dog Puppies

Large Munsterlander Dog Puppies

We have a couple of dog pups available from our Large Munsterlander litter born on the 22nd February.

Good working lines, although this bitch has worked lightly her litter mate and mother work hard all through the season with me on wild birds and the occasional deer track.

If you are interested send me a pm with your number and I will give you a ring.

Colour wise most of the white you can see on the pups will go ticked and flecked as per the mum, you can see it through the white.

Attachment 53344

Good to speak to those I have, couple more pics for those interested.

Attachment 53528Attachment 53529

These are cracking dogs, I shoot over Alex's dogs most years and have had many a memorable days mixed bag as a result. Can't rate them highly enough.
    Free bump on me.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

All pm's responded to, looks like just two boys left.....

Quote Originally Posted by stalker.308 View Post
    We have a couple of dog pups available from our Large Munsterlander litter born on the 22nd February.

Good working lines, although this bitch has worked lightly her litter mate and mother work hard all through the season with me on wild birds and the occasional deer track.

If you are interested send me a pm with your number and I will give you a ring.

Colour wise most of the white you can see on the pups will go ticked and flecked as per the mum, you can see it through the white.

Attachment 53344
    Surely these are 'Goods for Sale'?

I've yet to see a price in terms with the site rules.

The site highlight 'preview' feature will then work, and reduce unnecessary views.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post

The site highlight 'preview' feature will then work, and reduce unnecessary views.
    While I agree with the black and white of whet your saying - if your actually interested pm him and he will phone YOU! I imagine there are a lot of tyre kickers when it comes to 'different breeds' least this way Alex will have chance to see if you are genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by redlab View Post
    While I agree with the black and white of whet your saying - if your actually interested pm him and he will phone YOU! I imagine there are a lot of tyre kickers when it comes to 'different breeds' least this way Alex will have chance to see if you are genuine.
    You haven't grasped the point of the Site Rules. An upfront price deters idle enquiries.

Why should there be special rules for the puppy sellers? Is this Alex (of Admin.) ... or the seller you know perhaps?
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

I didn't put in a price intentionally on the forum, as buying a dog isn't a spur of the moment thing, as for unnecessary views, well if you are looking you generally know prices and as redlab says it avoids tyre kickers. One of the guys on here that is going to have a pup, in fact price was the last thing mentioned.

But to address anyone I have upset by omitting a price, dogs and bitches are 850. Parents have been hip and elbow scored, eyes tested in the year of mating for HC, and DNA tested for HUU.

Sinistral if you are interested drop me a pm and I will happily ring you.

I will ring anyone, even tyre kickers. Anyone who knows me will know we will not sell to just anyone, I would rather keep the lot than see them go to the wrong homes. These dogs need a lot of exercise, achievable through pet homes or working homes, but more importantly to the right homes. I would rather chat to someone so they discount the breed than convince them it is right for them just so we sell a pup.

You haven't grasped the point of the Site Rules. An upfront price deters idle enquiries.

Why should there be special rules for the puppy sellers? Is this Alex (of Admin.) ... or the seller you know perhaps?
    Nope not admin and I don't know redlab.

My opinion is that a price starts promoting debate, and genuine people will want to know about the dogs and the breed first and have that initial phone conversation. Anyway price displayed now.

being such a stickler for site rules, I'm surprised you seem to have missed the one about unhelpful heckling posts...... If you aren't interested, why comment?
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink