Thread: Group buy: Schmidt 3-12x50 klassic p3 illuminated target turrets

Group buy: Schmidt 3-12x50 klassic p3 illuminated target turrets

Possible group buy on the following: Schmidt 3-12x50 with target turrets and illuminated p3 Mildot reticle.

Schmidt and bender recently confirmed that they will offer the above scope which is (in my opinion) very close to the perfect all rounder. Got two orders so far and if further orders can be placed then the price per unit will come down. These are special order so will take 8-10 weeks.

I will make this plain: I am not making anything on this group buy. If people want a superb scope at an excellent price then feel free to add a post or pm. Payment to go straight to retailer.

Price and retailer to be confirmed by pm only to avoid complications for retailer.

Will give this 7 days to run prior to order so all orders to be confirmed by Friday the 6th.

Cheers

G

PS List price for this model is around 1500 but a group buy will achieve a signficant discount.

Just the type of thing we should be doing. I've always thought the members of this forum could have great buying power. Well done for sorting this out.

G and I saw a Zenith with the specification we wanted at the Shooting Show on the S&B stand. We both prefer the Klassic so G emailed S&B and asked if they would make us a Klassic in the same spec. Very kindly they said yes they would, so.........

Just with a little emailing of various retailers we have had healthy competition on prices. List price is circa 1,500 and the best price so far we have got is a quite a bit better than that.

The target turrets we have specified are the low profile ones seen on the old precision hunter, so no chance of them being knocked accidentally out of zero, and with a FFP fine illuminated mil-dot reticle it should do everything I ever want with a scope.

PM's to G please.

S.
    Last edited by flytie; 28-02-2015 at 12:44.
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Hi,
    I have contacted Zaitsev, will they have a uk warranty or problems in case of a fault with the scope and needs repairing?

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    Just the type of thing we should be doing. I've always thought the members of this forum could have great buying power. Well done for sorting this out.
    pity we couldnt do this with harkilla clothing,
    DONT START

To re-iterate: scopes are special order and direct from a uk retailer. There isnt any double handling here. Warranty etc would be the same as any other purchase. As fly tie has said we've got a decent price for such a great scope and thought others may be interested in ones of the same spec. If further units are ordered them greater economies of scale may be achieved. Should be a great deal for everyone involved.

Regards

G

3 firm orders so far.

so you have have to pay the full amount upfront or a deposit?
    and is it the p3L reticle on the s&b website?

atb
    simon
    Last edited by simon1979; 01-03-2015 at 23:43.

Yes p3l reticle. Financial details to be finalised with retailer this Friday.

Cheers

G