Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Screw cutting kent

  1. #1

    Screw cutting kent

    I'm looking to get my .243 screw cut so I can fit a mod, can anyone recommend a good gunsmith in the kent area and a rough price to get it done?

    Many thanks

    Nick

  2. #2
    Paddy Dane of Dane and co. Based in Speldhurst.
    I can pm his details
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

    Home | Varminting UK

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by The tramp View Post
    Paddy Dane of Dane and co. Based in Speldhurst.
    I can pm his details
    That's a blast from the past! Let off many a 44 and larger into the backstop of what I assume is the long-gone Speldhurst pistol range.

    K
    The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by The tramp View Post
    Paddy Dane of Dane and co. Based in Speldhurst.
    I can pm his details
    Yes please mate, I'm in two minds as to keep the old Parker hale as she is or to get it done? Apart from the obvious noise reduction will it make any difference to scaring quarry etc?

  5. #5
    sorrel brothers east grinstead, if you let them know when you are coming they can do it while u wait about 45 pounds

  6. #6
    You wouldn't want to Spoonerise this thread title!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Colesco View Post
    Yes please mate, I'm in two minds as to keep the old Parker hale as she is or to get it done? Apart from the obvious noise reduction will it make any difference to scaring quarry etc?
    Pm sent.

    That's a whole thread on it's own, and been done on several occasions.
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

    Home | Varminting UK

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by The tramp View Post
    Paddy Dane of Dane and co. Based in Speldhurst.
    I can pm his details
    plus 1, recommended.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Colesco View Post
    I'm looking to get my .243 screw cut so I can fit a mod, can anyone recommend a good gunsmith in the kent area and a rough price to get it done?

    Many thanks

    Nick
    Probably ought to get a new 308 barel installed while you are at it.


    SS

Similar Threads

  1. screw cutting
    By Blue400 in forum Cleaning, Gunsmithing and Equipment Care
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-04-2013, 20:49
  2. Screw Cutting
    By Jonty11 in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 18-02-2012, 22:45
  3. Screw Cutting
    By Moonraker68 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-03-2011, 19:19
  4. Screw Cutting
    By TeddyW86 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-04-2010, 19:39
  5. screw cutting cost
    By Lloyd90 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 13:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •