Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is big brother watching or is this fake?

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

Is big brother watching or is this fake?

Picked this up this morning. Is it fake. I don't know although the bit about criticising the police seems a bit bogus.
    Attachment 53396
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Fake
    Has it been outed as such?
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    Has it been outed as such?
    Not as far as I know, but reading the letter it just doesn't sound right to me. Bad grammer etc etc

Intemperate habits, unsound mind and known criminal associations always used to be some of the reasons for refusing/revoking a FAC.

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Not as far as I know, but reading the letter it just doesn't sound right to me. Bad grammer etc etc
    Not sure that I can see that .... so it could be genuine .... doesn't mean that it is of course!

Whoever wrote it should be charged with bad grammar with intent to deceive .
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler – 1933

Poor grammar, poor formatting, repeated use of personal pronouns, long winded and imprecise.

Definitely fake.

A real one would be at most a paragraph long. And be handed to you face to face while the van idled on the road, ready to collect your guns...

Does an appeal go to the Crown Court?
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Where did you find this?