Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: disgusting behaviour

disgusting behaviour

Totally disgusted with the simply idiotic behaviour demonstrated by (was) going to say fellow shooters in my local area but these people are no associates of mine in any way the people this post is aimed at should not own a pea shooter let alone a bloody gun the top of the sign are .22 subs we dug them out of the post what's more frightening is the large caliber holes with no backstop shooting onto the road this is less than 2 miles form my in laws farm and behind the sign is no backstop only
    Train line and then less than 100 yards a main road I'm discussed.

Rant over sorry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

That is truly disturbing.

K
    The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Definately warrants being brought to the attention of the police, might mean a bit of extra presence around your shooting area, but with c*cks like that around, they need picking up sharpish.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

That's frightening
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

There are hardly any "deer warning" signs north of Dumfries without holes so it is not rare...

Quote Originally Posted by LDM View Post
    Totally disgusted with the simply idiotic behaviour demonstrated by (was) going to say fellow shooters in my local area but these people are no associates of mine in any way the people this post is aimed at should not own a pea shooter let alone a bloody gun the top of the sign are .22 subs we dug them out of the post what's more frightening is the large caliber holes with no backstop shooting onto the road this is less than 2 miles form my in laws farm and behind the sign is no backstop only
    Train line and then less than 100 yards a main road I'm discussed.

Rant over sorry
    you should come to just outside Perth , some signs look like they have been shot with shotguns they have that many holes in them

...... that'll be Fife then Stingboy??

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    ...... that'll be Fife then Stingboy??
    Yeeeep

There`s a large motorway type sign on the A3, going towards Guilford that's been blatted by a shotgun. God knows how they managed it without getting caught or seen! Tim.