Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ripped Off

Ripped Off

Passed my DSC 1 in 2013 paid 100.00 deposit to go stalking in Scotland 2014 rang the person many times during the year got lots of promises and excuses but no stalking I have come across many con men in my 66 years of life and I thought this was a genuine nice guy. Is this normal in the stalking community.

I'm afraid stalkings becoming a rat race of which there are many rats ,the good thing with the SD is you can now do your homework as its a small world is deer stalking and good and bad reputations can soon be found .
    happy to say there are some good guys guiding on the sd .
    norma

I'm sad to report it's becoming more & more common in everyday life on the whole. Sorry you fell foul of this guy

Don't let it put you off though. For every bad apple there are 50 decent & genuine blokes
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Passed my DSC 1 in 2013 paid 100.00 deposit to go stalking in Scotland 2014 rang the person many times during the year got lots of promises and excuses but no stalking I have come across many con men in my 66 years of life and I thought this was a genuine nice guy. Is this normal in the stalking community.
    Viktor,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Drop me a Pm and i will give you a free outing on the Fallow and Roe. I am in West Sussex, and its a bit of a jaunt, but i would be glad to offer yiu a free chance mate.

I sincerely hope the person who let you down is not an SD member.

Best wishes

Malcolm
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

No it's not normal in the stalking community, but as they say it only needs one bad apple.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Viktor,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Drop me a Pm and i will give you a free outing on the Fallow and Roe. I am in West Sussex, and its a bit of a jaunt, but i would be glad to offer yiu a free chance mate.

I sincerely hope the person who let you down is not an SD member.

Best wishes

Malcolm
    Sorry to hear you got ripped off, but the very generous offer from sikamalc, is the sort of genuine unselfish behaviour I have witnessed many times on this forum
    well done sikamalk

Sorry Don,t want to sound thick but whots a PM

Sorry to hear of it, but my 18 months of experience in the stalking world is that there's far more of the spirit Malc has displayed with his offer than there is con men, bad feeling and selfishness. There are plenty of members on here who will testify the same!
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Sorry Don,t want to sound thick but whots a PM
    PM =private message, just click on his name and his details will come up you will see send private message, just click that and send him a message