Boyds for a pro hunter

I had a look at one in my local RFD and it was really nice, excellent for the price. Got one on the way right now. The main problem is they have a $100 maximum on all orders shipped to the UK, meaning you cannot add any optional features to the stocks, such as changing the length of pull.

Does anyone know how heavy they are? I'm looking for a new stock but want it to be under 2lb. The Boyds look pretty good but I can't find any weight information on them.

Off the top of my head I don't no the weight I could weigh it when I get home on the weekend if you like. Hopefully you will get a answer before that. Have you looked at the Mcmillian SBS stock.

Off the top of my head I don't no the weight I could weigh it when I get home on the weekend if you like. Hopefully you will get a answer before that. Have you looked at the Mcmillian SBS stock.

Thank you, that would be very kind.

I have looked at McMillan, but US$100 is more appealing than US$600 for the project I'm doing.

Are they just for short actions though or do they do a long action or am I just being blonde when I look at the web site
cheers norma

Back