Thread: Teckel Stud Dog Wanted

Teckel Stud Dog Wanted

As the title suggests, im looking for a Teckel Stud Dog to use next time my bitch comes into season. Ideally Southern England although willing to travel. PM me with any info

Thankyou

Best wishes

Have sent a PM with info but could not post a photo so have tried on forum, let me know what you think.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bruno 001.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	205.5 KB 
ID:	1201

La Denn

Nice looking fella what breeding is he?

We bought him while we wre living in France, he is registered with the Societe Centrale Canine. PM me if you would like to see his pedigree.

I have a teckel dog from good working import lines kc registered but i am in the south wales

He is only six months old at the moment so wont we ready for a mating for at least another 6 months..

but keep me in mind...

Just

hiya i have a shorthaired liver and white teckel german pointer that is dying to have his first female friend he is good with children of all sizes good with other dogs and has the most amazing temperment anyone could ask for in a dog vewing is welcome before hand if wanted can not travel if you pick him your bitch will be very happy with you and the pups will come out beautiful hope to hear back ffrom you
    thanks claire

hiya i have a shorthaired liver and white teckel german pointer that is dying to have his first female friend he is good with children of all sizes good with other dogs and has the most amazing temperment anyone could ask for in a dog vewing is welcome before hand if wanted can not travel if you pick him your bitch will be very happy with you and the pups will come out beautiful hope to hear back ffrom you

He might have a problem getting down to business............

i have a stud teckel he is kc registered pics can be supplied if needed .

for more info please mail me at mmbeatke@o2.co.uk or tel 07977431442

thx mark