Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: last years outings

last years outings

Dropbox - 2014-04-24 08.30.00
    Dropbox - 2014-12-01 12.17.54.jpg

a Roebuck , and CWD doe from last year. I'm on a mission after muntjac at the moment( been out a few times , but to no avail) I've shot and fished all my life(41 years old ) but started my stalking adventures last year, and I've got the bug big time.There is no place I would rather be than out stalking. It's been a calling of mine for years,

just be be kind to the novice if I ask stupid questions lol

atb

kjf
    Last edited by Kjf; 09-03-2015 at 20:41.

well done mate keep it up,atb doug,
    DONT START

Thanks Doug,

everything else except foxing has been been put on the back burner at the moment, it's costing me a fortune , but who cares ha ha . I've passed over the winter rape shooting to a pal of mine just to keep my farmers happy whilst I'm up and down the country after deer, I'll be lazy and shoot the pigeons around harvest time lol

atb

kjf

i know what you mean,i did it last year now im playing catch up,not easy when you have to buy all different stuff as well as try to get out somewhere plus travel etc,and then theres the added problem,her indoors wondering why the banks overdrawn again,i still need bino,s and then thats it i think,but theres no way i can pay daft cash so i think i will go for a set of minox everybodys raving about them,regards doug,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    i know what you mean,i did it last year now im playing catch up,not easy when you have to buy all different stuff as well as try to get out somewhere plus travel etc,and then theres the added problem,her indoors wondering why the banks overdrawn again,i still need bino,s and then thats it i think,but theres no way i can pay daft cash so i think i will go for a set of minox everybodys raving about them,regards doug,

Sounds like were were in the same boat mate lol, I've just bought a 308( don't tell the wife) then the scope then the z aim, then the bipod. I'm trying to get the cash together at the moment for a moderator for the beggar!!!

regarding the binos, The wife got me some bushnell legend HD 10 x 40, I was lucky a guy off another forum had upgraded to some Swarovski and sold em me for 150 , bleddy bargain they ain't the best but they do me for now !!!!

thanks for the replies mate,

atb

kjf

no worrys anytime ,mines a 6,5 sssshhhhh!!and hopefully fingers crossed safety glasses on my mod will fit it,cheers doug,
    DONT START

Nice one mate, hope you get munty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    I got they minor bino's and I rate them highly, good bit of kit for only 120

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrach2986 View Post
    Nice one mate, hope you get munty soon.

Cheers mate,

atb

kjf

+1 on the Minox. I got a set for Xmas from the wife and they are an amazing bit of kit even compared to the ones that cost 10+ times as much.

GS