Thread: New member from Kent

New member from Kent

Just a quick introduction and a little about myself.
    i have been shooting for about 5 years, both shotgun and rifle.
    i have permissions in Kent for pigeon, rabbit & fox, unfortunately due to work I only shoot weekends, roll on retirement. My certificate is currently open on 22, 223 & 243.
    i would rate my stalking experience as zero, I don't count hiding from rabbits, although I'm looking to rectify this in the near future.
    My rifle collection goes from 22rf to 308, so pretty much all angles covered.

Warning. I will ask stupid questions, but would rather ask and look stupid than carry on doing things the wrong way..
    I'm hoping to be an active forum member, and undertake a number of deer shoots this year in the Kent area. Any reccomendations for paid shoots in Kent, Sussex / Essex areas would be appreciated.
    Roger.

Hiya and welcome to SD roger no questions are stupid when it comes to stalking, it may be worth looking through old threads on here bazil

welcome roger glad u came for a look from pigeon watch

Welcome.
    Patrick Reynecke (Bushwack Safaris)
    Web: http://www.bushwacksafaris.co.za
    Mobile:+27 82 773 4099
    Mail: bushwacksafaris@vodamail.co.za

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Hi Roger welcome to the forum, We are just over the border our books are full for this seasons Fallow Stalking but we will be taking bookings in september check us out at Sussex Deer Control cheers Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by Rogc View Post
    Just a quick introduction and a little about myself.
    i have been shooting for about 5 years, both shotgun and rifle.
    i have permissions in Kent for pigeon, rabbit & fox, unfortunately due to work I only shoot weekends, roll on retirement. My certificate is currently open on 22, 223 & 243.
    i would rate my stalking experience as zero, I don't count hiding from rabbits, although I'm looking to rectify this in the near future.
    My rifle collection goes from 22rf to 308, so pretty much all angles covered.

Warning. I will ask stupid questions, but would rather ask and look stupid than carry on doing things the wrong way..
    I'm hoping to be an active forum member, and undertake a number of deer shoots this year in the Kent area. Any reccomendations for paid shoots in Kent, Sussex / Essex areas would be appreciated.
    Roger.
    Hi Roger,

You are jyst round the corner from me, let me know if I can help. We have all the species available acoss the U.K,
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses