Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Waste disposal (dead things)

Waste disposal (dead things)

Hi, Can anyone please enlighten me as to where a bloke is to officially dispose of carcasses be it rats, foxes bunnies, deer waste etc.. ???
    I am not blessed with a big hole in 'the country', you can't fit much in a wheelie bin (not that that's the done thing), my back garden is the size of a shoe box (which poo poos a burn up) and I'd rather not fly tip!!!
    My local incinerator plant does not deal with Joe public and the local council are as much use as a pair of knickers in a kipper!!!
    I have no room for a freezer the size of a small house and if I did I would be still none the wiser as to where to empty it legally.
    Any suggestions??
    Cheers all

Bin bag to the local council 'recycling centre' and put it in the 'to landfill' skip

I would do but as I ave a 'commercial' vehicle, the bas###s won't let me in.

Quote Originally Posted by GNU View Post
    I would do but as I ave a 'commercial' vehicle, the bas###s won't let me in.
    Ah, bugger

not with my haemorrhoids!!!! cheers anyway

Recycling bins at Tescos. "Landfill" only of course.

it may come to that would a fox fit though??

Any local knackers yards or rendering plants in the area.? That's were I put my waste with no hassle

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    If you have a commercial vehicle then park at the entrance and walk in. They can't stop a pedestrian entering, they can only stop a commercial vehicle.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

As biscotti270 said look on line ,not a good idea to put to much through an recycling centre,s as by law you should be using a license body to handle raw meat waste waste