Thread: Re-stock

Re-stock

I'm thinking of buying a fancy new stock for my rifle. I like the look of the laminate jobs, particularly the thumbhole versions. However I would appreciate some feedback before I buy.

So, can anyone advise on makes, models and materials available and more importantly how they handle in the field? Also any help re where I can get the stock fitted and bedded. I have a Sako L61R action

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scotspine View Post
    I'm thinking of buying a fancy new stock for my rifle. I like the look of the laminate jobs, particularly the thumbhole versions. However I would appreciate some feedback before I buy.

So, can anyone advise on makes, models and materials available and more importantly how they handle in the field? Also any help re where I can get the stock fitted and bedded. I have a Sako L61R action

Thanks
    I have a mountain tactical laminate thumbhole your more than welcome to have a look at shot of if you want, think I've even got a unfinished boyds laminate blank somewhere as well.

cheers
    dw

Quote Originally Posted by redlab View Post
    I have a mountain tactical laminate thumbhole your more than welcome to have a look at shot of if you want, think I've even got a unfinished boyds laminate blank somewhere as well.

cheers
    dw
    Spot on thanks,

I'll be in touch shortly