Thread: Vhit N140 & Speer .30 150g soft point boat tail - Hampshire

Vhit N140 & Speer .30 150g soft point boat tail - Hampshire

Chaps

does anyone have any of either of the above in Hampshire for sale or know a current stockist? Need to load some rounds and typically my local RFD is out of both. Thanks in advance.

ATB
    Rob

Yes got n140 3.5 kg big tub of it new unused unopened but the post would kill the sale

Thanks for the offer mate. Would be interested but don't find myself up your way. If I do in the near future I'll give you a shout.

Anyone else use either in hants can let me know their supplier. Thanks

Gents,

now sorted for n140 and but I'm still after speer 150grn soft point boat tails. Someone must know where to get them.

cheers
    Rob

Try Roding ArmourySilver Street, Romford RM4 1YA
    01992 813570

if they have them ? they will rfd or i could collect as i have .30 i use 150 pro-hunter or boat tail's i could bring them to h4h

How much are you asking for this Paul o'
    Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    Yes got n140 3.5 kg big tub of it new unused unopened but the post would kill the sale
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Thanks for the offer mate but I'm miles away from bisley. I appreciate it though mate

how about 200 paid more but ha ho , can give to any one that is coming from your neck of the woods at h4h ? just give them the dosh

Quote Originally Posted by CWMMAN3738 View Post
    How much are you asking for this Paul o'

have you thought about 150grn Sierra prohunters Rob? works for me with N140 or similar powder.
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Hi Ken

not a bad idea mate didn't think of that. I have changed from Sierra to speer in my .243 with similar results. However the problem is then that my local RFD doesnt stock them at all. Rubbish. I can see why people give up reloading. Sort yourself a nice load only to find you can't get the components when it's time to load more.

Hope your your well bud

Rob