"Jihadi john"

paultap

Reading the Papers today, it transpires that Mohammed Emwazi (aka Jihadi John) the recently exposed Islamic state executioner, together with the rest of his asylum seeking family, have happily milked the UK benefits system for the past 20 years to the tune of upwards of £400,000! Why am I not surprised??

Apparently the family are still believed to be pocketing £40,000 a year in handouts despite there now being no sign of them in Britain, Emwazi's father, who has six children, is back in his native Kuwait, the country he claimed to have fled fearing for his life!

Westminster county council are still paying the rent on the family's £600,000 flat despite a clear breach of housing benefit rules.

So the child of a family given refugee status, British citizenship, schooling and sharing in the benefiting of hundreds of thousands of pounds in UK state handouts, has come to the conclusion that the west is all bad and will happily cut off the head of any westerner placed before him!.... What an utterly despicable hypocrite! (let's just leave it at that on this forum!)

Listening to the propaganda being spouted out, we are apparently expected to believe that MI5's supposedly heavy handed surveillance, has driven this "gentle and beautiful man" to become the chief executioner for ISIS.

The verbal assault on the security services has been led by the politically correct at all costs - BBC.

The BBC seems to care little of our own countries national interests, preferring instead to pander to and give airtime to, the nauseating pressure group - Cage. Cage incidentally has a long record of providing support for Islamic terror suspects, yet tries to portray itself as some kind of human rights group.

Did you watch the interview? The way the spokesman of Cage (Asim Qureshi) was given a platform by the BBC and allowed to peddle his propaganda - totally unchallenged I might add, made my blood boil!

I hope Emwazi is caught soon, but living a long life in prison is certainly not justice enough for this butcher!

Last edited:
Wasting your breath, cowardly Cameron just hasn't got the bottle to say anything let alone do anything ! I've never seen such a load of soft nancy boys as this current lot of politicians.

:cuckoo:

It's scary how these nutcases could get elected just because of this kind of story....

Very true, but they'll have my vote I guarantee that. Tell me, what could they possibly do worse than labour, ruin the nhs (already done) bankrupt the country (already done), open the floodgates to mass immigration (already done), sell off our reserves for virtually nothing (already done) ? I'm begining to run out of things UKIP could do that hasn't already been done ???

how long shall we bury our heads in the sand and pretend it will blow over , it wont , it will only get worse until some one has the balls to say enough is enough , one thing is for sure, the limp dicks who have had a chance and done nowt will still do nowt , this country I am afraid to say is well on a slippery slope !

Very true, but they'll have my vote I guarantee that. Tell me, what could they possibly do worse than labour, ruin the nhs (already done) bankrupt the country (already done), open the floodgates to mass immigration (already done), sell off our reserves for virtually nothing (already done) ? I'm begining to run out of things UKIP could do that hasn't already been done ???

I am sure UKIP could find a good use for the £12 billion we currently flush down the toilet every year in the name of foreign aid. Let me think, I would spend some of it on our Armed forces and our Police forces for a start.

I must be a genius!..I have at a stroke, found money for the above, when the government is only able to cut the budgets of the Armed forces and the Police forces, due to lack of money.

Bring on my knighthood!

Last edited:
Politics on a stalking forum. Guaranteed to cause strife.

As as for that obviously religious man Jihadi John, I hope that when he least expects it, he will go the way of Osama Bin Laden. But will the British government have the bottle for it should the chance present itself?

I think there is a lot of BS both from the representatives of islam in this country and from far right organisations (and their brothers in disguise) when it comes to the aftermath of events like the attacks in Paris, or the revelation that a young boy was radicalized in a Western capital...

A slight hint of whereabouts, 30 years of my life back and a few platoons of Nepalese laddies is my recurring dream. We could then teach our homegrown JJ and the rest of IS a thing or two about head taking. But Heigh Ho our government was even opposed to giving these brave little soldiers a pension. They would rather dole it out to our enemies in benefits. Dream over back to reality.

I don't want to see him captured and incarcerated because that will be another drain on the uk's finances and give opportunity for hostage taking and attempted bargaining for his release. no, far better for him to meet some of our highly trained troops on a dark night somewhere and get slotted and buried sown up in a pigs carcase.

need some pub rules here!

One simple rule here in all that is needed (and I wouldn't normally say this on an Internet Forum but in this case I will happily take my chances and make an exception) If he is found and returned to this country he should be treated in the same way that he has treated others and given a taste of his own medicine - Even though our PC culture and "Human Rights" would be against it he should be Publically beheaded!

One simple rule here in all that is needed (and I wouldn't normally say this on an Internet Forum but in this case I will happily take my chances and make an exception) If he is found and returned to this country he should be treated in the same way that he has treated others and given a taste of his own medicine - Even though our PC culture and "Human Rights" would be against it he should be Publically beheaded!

whilst i agree with you, i was talking about pub rules ie. no religion no politics

whilst i agree with you, i was talking about pub rules ie. no religion no politics

I understand what you are saying and I agree that religion and politics are a bit of a "difficult one" (To say the least) to discuss on any Internet forum but sometimes these things need to be said and our thoughts should be heard rather than just bottled up, which is why I said in my earlier post that in this case I would make an exception.
If my comment offends anyone then (Moderators) please feel free to delete it!

Back