Thread: Lundhags x3prs

Lundhags x3prs

1. Lundhags Professional High. Size 45. Black. In generally good condition with one small area of stitching coming loose which I will photograph. 45.00

2. Lundhags Professional low (I think this is the model but not sure). Size 43. Black. In very good condition. 45.00

3. Lundhags Scout. Size 42. Black. Well used condition. This is the basic old school lundhags boot once favoured by Soldiers. 25.00

Photos are available by email or text for serious buyers.

Sizing is interesting, all of these boots fit me with various combinations of insoles and socks and I am a 8.5 in old money.

Lundhags do not have a goretex lining so must be kept looked after to remain waterproof.

I am selling these very cheaply as part of a ruthless clearout so no silly offers please. Postage will be on top and at cost, i'm afraid that I'm not prepared to include postage in the cost as I have been caught out before.

Thanks, Glyn.

How can 3 different size pairs of boots all fit you? Are you some kind of insect?
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    How can 3 different size pairs of boots all fit you? Are you some kind of insect?
    MS
    Love it

MS
    Just one of lifes mysteries mate. Either that or Lundhags sizing is a bit random. Joking apart, the design of the rubber foot area does allow you to adjust the volume easily with insoles.

You are selling these ridiculously cheap! The pro boots cost over 300! Get them on Ebay - the last pair sold went for 210. I'd buy all of these if they'd only fit me!
    MS

You are selling these ridiculously cheap! The pro boots cost over 300! Get them on Ebay - the last pair sold went for 210. I'd buy all of these if they'd only fit me!
    MS
    Chop a bit off your toes. Ran Fiennes did it and he's a big girls blouse.

I know they are cheap but I've had my use out of them (except the size 43 ones, they are practically new) and I will be happy to see someone else benefit from them. To be fair, I never paid full price for any of them and I can't really be arsed with ebay as I don’t have the internet to upload photos and you get so many timewasters. At least on here you can have a gentlemans agreement with people.

Glyn,
    I'll buy them all! They'll either fit me or my son or my brother!
    Can you give me a price for all of them posted?
    I'll call you tomorrow.
    MS

MS
    NB lundhags do two different kinds of lasts for boots, regular and opti, I think. Both differ significantly in width and heel support. So, a size 43 in one last type could fit well and a larger size in a different last could equally fit well.

like most boots , you need to try. My boots are meindl and are 2 sizes bigger than my shoe size to get the right support and fit.

Quote Originally Posted by biffo View Post
    NB lundhags do two different kinds of lasts for boots, regular and opti, I think. Both differ significantly in width and heel support. So, a size 43 in one last type could fit well and a larger size in a different last could equally fit well.

like most boots , you need to try. My boots are meindl and are 2 sizes bigger than my shoe size to get the right support and fit.
    Thats interesting and makes sense.

All now sold. Thanks for everyones interest.