Thread: Harkila Pro Hunter X or Similar Trousers

Harkila Pro Hunter X or Similar Trousers

I am looking for a pair of waterproof trousers similar to the Harkila Pro Hunter X
    my problem is I am vertically challenged and only have a 29" inside leg.
    i contacted Harkila and they are looking at July before the introduce a Short leg to the range
    Has anyone bought either the Pro Hunter or similar and had them shortened and if so how successful was it.
    Ardmoor tell me it would not affect the Warranty but I would question that.
    Any ideas?
    Last edited by Ferryman; 07-03-2015 at 10:15.

Got mine shortened by about 3 inches by a professional tailor locally last year - cost 15 for a great job although he said it had been difficult.
    TonyC

I ordered mine short from Pro hunter and they took six month but fit fantastic !!!

I've just bought a pair in short from Harkila Pro Hunter Trousers Gore-Tex | Melbourne Gun as like you I am vertically challenged. They also have a sale on at the moment

Just had a pair of pro hunter - X shortened locally (S. Ayrshire). Lady grumbled about six rows of stitching on each leg - but that they were very well made. Very pleased with result; even if the 'made in china' label grates more than a little!.

+1
    just need to get rid of the buckle as is rubs like feck in the boots plus they are a tad to long

Quote Originally Posted by 2434me View Post
    I ordered mine short from Pro hunter and they took six month but fit fantastic !!!

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    +1
    just need to get rid of the buckle as is rubs like feck in the boots plus they are a tad to long
    I wear mine over my boots. Gore tex trousers tucked in boots, Strange. Gore tex breeks, now there's something i don't understand.

sorry edit i use there forester 5mm wellys only due to if its wet they keep the water out better than my walking boots