Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: School ban

School ban

Boy banned from school for taking toy gun into school.Full story in Saturdays Western daily press.Three teachers felt threatened by bright orange gun!!?.Please try and read full account

Absolutely ridiculous, what is the World coming to? What sort of teacher feels threatened by an orange toy gun? When I was a kid almost every boy of his age would be running round playing with toy guns shouting "bang bang" and obviously today this might be regarded as a breeding ground for terrorists. Sometimes I really worry about where all this might end up.

I bet most of the kids have games on their phones that show all kinds of shooting ,bombing, sword fights etc. etc.
    Threatened my rrrs,they just looked for a good excuse not to deal with that particular kid because of other issues .

Pussy PC brits at their best !

I suppose giving my grandson my collection of knives and my cartridge display board to take in is out then
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Is this an April fools joke ????

Quote Originally Posted by Stingercargill View Post
    Is this an April fools joke ????
    Sadly not.I despair what schools will be like when my grandsons start school as the first one is shooting stalking and hunting crazy at 4 years old

Stand by for said teachers to go sick with stress, then early retirement with a payout

What they should do now is rope the teachers in for an examination with a view to them being totally unsuitable for the job they applied for. If found to be the case then dismiss them, as unable to do the job, with no pay off, as would be the case in a factory.

Quote Originally Posted by rodp View Post
    Stand by for said teachers to go sick with stress, then early retirement with a payout

What they should do now is rope the teachers in for an examination with a view to them being totally unsuitable for the job they applied for. If found to be the case then dismiss them, as unable to do the job, with no pay off, as would be the case in a factory.
    Generally what happens is they have a wee con-flab about what happened then blow it out of proportion by 1000'/, report to the Head Erse and have a wee jolly time down the pub on the Pat & Mick for 6 months on full pay, go back to work and suffer from post traumatic stress and get sent home on sick at half pay, Go back to work can't deal with the stress and get sent home for another wee period of sick and then get sent home on gardening leave for a year as they cannot manage to do the work and eventually early retirement due to All the Stress

back in the day at school the Army,Navy and Raf recruiting teams would come and bring all the toys to show us what was new and shiny.god knows what these mincing queens wouldve done.gone home to change their soiled pants bunch of left wing commies