Thread: From a friend in Bradford

From a friend in Bradford

I've just fitted strobe lights in the bedroom. . . . .. .It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex.

Such an unfair world: When a man talks dirty to a woman its considered sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man its £2.50/min (charges may vary).

Met a beautiful girl down at the park today. Sparks flew, she fell at my feet and we ended up having sex there and then. God, I love my new taser!

Got a new Jack Russell pup today, he's mainly black and brown with just a small white area. I've called him Bradford.

They say that sex is the best form of exercise. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think 2 minutes and 15 seconds every 3 months is going to shift this beer belly.

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

The first one did it for me, very good lol.

we need more jokes, life can be just a tad too serious at times.

regards WB

There's some good idea's in there. How about strobe lights and a tazer?

Good to have a bit of entertainment, Strobe lights can be a riot, especially with an epileptic friend but as for the taser no thanks 5 years in Bar L (JAIL) unless your a serving police officer... haha Come to think of it Do all these police officers that have permission and a bit of training in tasers have a valid FAC considering that a taser is classed as a firearm?

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
    Good to have a bit of entertainment, Strobe lights can be a riot, especially with an epileptic friend but as for the taser no thanks 5 years in Bar L (JAIL) unless your a serving police officer... haha Come to think of it Do all these police officers that have permission and a bit of training in tasers have a valid FAC considering that a taser is classed as a firearm?
    have the queens warrant. So no FAC required.