Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: shrinking arm syndrome

shrinking arm syndrome

Its happened...my arms have shrunk to the point I canny read my hudl anymore....much to the amusement of the SPO, I got some reading glasses....

Give up reading. Problem sorted.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

I have a few mates with this problem. Get them in a public house and their arms aren't long enough to reach the wallets in their pockets!
    Baguio

Quote Originally Posted by cowsmart View Post
    Its happened...my arms have shrunk to the point I canny read my hudl anymore....much to the amusement of the SPO, I got some reading glasses....
    See its started. First the eyes go, then the hearing and after the bladder. ain't getting old Fun

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagare View Post
    See its started. First the eyes go, then the hearing and after the bladder. ain't getting old Fun
    Dont start,

1.first lower spine op
    2.second spine op
    At this point I started needing glasses
    3. Small knee op
    4. Now waiting for a CNR, complete knee replacement next month I hope, and all this after turning 45. And that's been a wee while ago now.

Whats next,
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Billy Connolly gave three tips when getting old.

Never waste an erection.
    Never trust a fart.
    Never refuse the opportunity to have a pee.

Yorkie.

It's all true. For a while I was in denial about the old eyesight but it was actually the FEO a few years ago whilst chatting about my renewal that said he had to start wearing glasses and I then accepted that, as you say, the arms just weren't long enough any more. I suppose I'm otherwise fairly good. Fallen foul of diebetis, but that's kept more or less in check by the tablets rattling around my stomach. I guess that if you can more or less do what you always did, but a bit slower and perhaps not as much, you really can't complain.

My attitude is that things are going to go wrong. Do what you can to stave it off and then crack on and don't worry. Because worrying about it is just not going to help.

There's only two things that are inevitable. Death and taxes. You can only avoid one of them, but only if you are a politician.

Quote Originally Posted by cowsmart View Post
    Yeah, I've been putting off for a while now. Hoping they would fix themselves. Great plan that was.

Dont try walking in them .....it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Dont start,

1.first lower spine op
    2.second spine op
    At this point I started needing glasses
    3. Small knee op
    4. Now waiting for a CNR, complete knee replacement next month I hope, and all this after turning 45. And that's been a wee while ago now.

Whats next,
    God for bid your typing finger........... ;-)

Tim.243