Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Call Bird

  1. #1

    Call Bird

    Magpie caught this pm - anyone need a call bird around Carluke / North(or)South Lanarkshire / West Lothian area.
    Would like to see it gone tomorrow morning.

    Ed

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyEddie View Post
    Magpie caught this pm - anyone need a call bird around Carluke / North(or)South Lanarkshire / West Lothian area.
    Would like to see it gone tomorrow morning.

    Ed
    `wirehair` was looking for one on 7/3/15.

    HWH.

  3. #3
    Eddie....

    Sent you PM.... If still available 10 minutes from you...

    Cheers David

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    `wirehair` was looking for one on 7/3/15.

    HWH.
    Pinged him a message but it didn't suit this time

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimnydriver View Post
    Eddie....

    Sent you PM.... If still available 10 minutes from you...

    Cheers David
    Replied back twice - second time with slightly better option.

    Ed

Similar Threads

  1. Magpie call bird
    By wirehair in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2015, 13:18
  2. Free Call bird - Magpie
    By A1Decoy.co.uk in forum Other Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-03-2015, 19:41
  3. call bird wanted
    By JR73 in forum Other Shooting & Keepering
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26-02-2015, 16:01
  4. Call bird.
    By wilf in forum Other Shooting & Keepering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-07-2014, 19:57
  5. Free Call bird Antrim area
    By ksb in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 15-11-2011, 14:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •