Reloading equipment.

skippy1001

hi all, i was hoping to find out where people where purchasing thier reloading supplies?

i stumbled upon a website called midwayuk which seems to have everything you could need. has anyone expierence using this company?

are there any other companys that offer a mail order service?

Thanks

Skipp.

'Reloading Solutions' is another good site. Midway UK sounds like it is based in UK but all their stuff come from midway USA and takes a little while to get here (up to 10 working days). Good company though which I used only last week for some Dies. Seemed a good price too!

I like Lee reloading kit. For hunting not target mind. I have wrecked loads of RCBCS dies due to stuck cases (Learner Driver) Lee are far more forgiving.

IMHO :-|

Try Smart reloader ,based overseas but hold very good stock ,good prices and prompt delivery .

Thanks for your repley's Monkey Spanker and Brough, i was aware that stock was coming from the usa for midwyuk, can you tell me if your items came in good time? and if you had any "unexpected" problems such as import tax?
thanks very much for the links / names of "reloading solutions" and " Smart reloader" im off to have a google right now!.

Thanks again!.

Skipp.

hi skippy i used midway for the first time and it came exactly 10 days later.cannot fault the service there is no tax to add as you pay uk prices and it comes via parcelforce worldwide delivered signed for i would use them again definately all the best,wayne

I like Lee reloading kit. For hunting not target mind. I have wrecked loads of RCBCS dies due to stuck cases (Learner Driver) Lee are far more forgiving.

IMHO :-|
Next time you get a stuck case, release decapping pin from the die so it drops clear of the primer pocket, fix die in vise , upended, drill out primer pocket to take suitable sized thread, tap thread in base of case, fit bolt through a spacer & turn out stuck case with a spanner.:cool:

Back