Thread: Sako 75 / Riflecraft 7mm-'08

Sako 75 / Riflecraft 7mm-'08

For sale.

Sako 75 actioned 7mm-'08. (Blue steel action now cerakoted)
    Border stainless sporter barrel. 23 inches. (fired less than 200 rnds). Invisible end cap.
    McMillan Olive/grey/black. Sako Varmint stock with sporter channel. Pillar bedded.
    Hardy Gen 4 Moderator.
    30mm Optilock rings and bases. (Low)
    Hornady dies.
    All metalwork cerakoted olive green.
    All work completed by Riflecraft.

This was built for me about eighteen months ago and cost quite a lot more than I am expecting to get back but it is just not getting the work. I am very happy with it and it is probably as near to the perfect all round uk rifle as you will get. I appreciate that a semi custom rifle built for one person may not appeal to others but I thought that I would test the water. Cases/bullets etc will be available by separate negotiation.

There will be no price reductions in the near future so please only enquire if you are willing to pay the asking price and have the correct variation (sorry if that sounds a little harsh but it is easier for everyone if we are honest from the start).

As new Leupold VX-L 6.5-20x56 if sold with the rifle. 500.00 (not for sale separately)

Please contact me for more details but no timewasters please. I can text or possibly email photographs to serious buyers but please bare with me as I have very limited internet access and phone signal. I am based in North Norfolk but travel around a bit. Any RFD transfer will be up to the buyer to arrange.

Thanks,
    Glyn.
    Last edited by Glyn 1; 12-03-2015 at 12:59.

Photos now sent to all those who have enquired. Thanks.

I am currently looking for a 7mm 08 and it still shows yours as for sale. I may be interested if it is and would like some information but please excuse me if I have missed something and it is not. I am new to the site and could easily have missed something.

Very interested in this, pleae give me a ring on 07939 145729 or email me on Steve.Rawsthorne@hollandandholland.com

This was advertised back in March. I think Glyn then had the barrel shortened with a view to keeping this rifle. I'm sure he'll be on here soon but I wouldn't get too excited just yet.
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    This was advertised back in March. I think Glyn then had the barrel shortened with a view to keeping this rifle. I'm sure he'll be on here soon but I wouldn't get too excited just yet.
    MS
    This is correct, have had the barrel shortened and have worked up a new load using Barnes 120grn TTSX, then put it back in the cupboard. I was planning to keep it but I don't really have the work for it. I am away over the weekend but when I get back I will contact the two guys who have made enquiries and decide how to proceed. Thanks for your interest. Glyn.