Thread: Gold medal muntjac and 8 happy clients

Gold medal muntjac and 8 happy clients

I am just about finished on my Muntjac and CWD cull for this season, with one weekend to go with 3 clients before me and the lads have a weekend away to finish off the year.

I have just returned from a 9 night 8 day hunt with 8 overseas clients on CWD and Muntjac. The weather has gone from gale force winds, to below freezing and bright sunshine. Staying in a yurt with Tom was a revelation as well, especially one night when we had a terrific rain storm come through in the early hours of the morning.

But over the 8 days of stalking we managed to take 24 deer, 14 CWD, 2 of silver medal quality, and 10 Muntjac, including silver and gold on one field in one mornings stalk with father and son within 90 minutes. Never done that before!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0007.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	310.2 KB 
ID:	53785

Son who took the gold medal within a few minutes after his father took a silver Munty with me during the same morning. The head is a heavily bladed one.

My sincere thanks to Tom for his professional help and expertise, having been in this game a long time it is difficult to find honest and professional help, and looking forward to a full diary in Scotland later in the year with Mark, Darren, Tom, plus Andy, Alex and JAYB. Also looking forward to the end of the month with the lads on the jolly weekend away and a bit of a break before I start on the Roe Bucks in late May, diary is just about full on that as well.

Good luck everyone with the Roe Buck cull, look forward to hearing some stories on the site.
    Last edited by sikamalc; 17-03-2015 at 15:20.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Well done Malcolm. Those little deer sound like a great deal of fun - but I first need to get back to the highlands at least once more.

Hi Curtis,

Dont worry, Scotland will be there for you and Scott next year. However I alresdy have 2 clients from the USA booked for 2016, but there is still space left at the moment.
    Hope all is well with you and the family.

Best wishes
    Malc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Well done malc always Great to see younger ones getting into the sport and what a first beast!!! Congrats
    atb Jim
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Well done Malc and Tom, great result , lovely munty buck there , bet the lad was pleased , shame the weather was so cold when we was there, never mind we will try again next year , see you on the roe bucks in july cheers Chris.

Cheers guys. Look forward to stalking on the Roe with you Chris and your son later in the summer.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.