Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zeiss at it again.

Zeiss at it again.

The focus on my Dialyt 7 x 42s was stiffening up a bit so I shipped them off to Zeiss with a covering note. Sent them off last Tuesday so I guess they got them on Wednesday. Friday I got a call from Gary saying the focus had been sorted and the general health checked over. They came back the beginning of this week, clean and shiny and with silky smooth focus. No charge! Gary told me they were made in 1993 and was generally very helpful. Once again, fantastic service!

David.

nice to hear. i just ordered another zeiss scope as well.

I have a few zeiss on my rifles

My next scope will be a zeiss. I have the binos. Sent my S&B away two months ago, only today after yet more emails did I find out they are posting it back. I don't have enough space here to go into the hassle iv had but let's just say I'll stick it on the air rifle if it ever goes tits up again

Gary at Zeiss is ace! Fixed my Night Owls for Africa in double quick time

Gary is a top bloke helpfull and very knowledgeable
    they are as good if not better than swaro imho
    i have the 10x42 range bino's fantastic bit of kit crystal clear and great early or late in the low light
    Last edited by bob edwards; 11-03-2015 at 23:40.

Good to hear just got zeiss scope & bino's

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahari View Post
    The focus on my Dialyt 7 x 42s was stiffening up a bit so I shipped them off to Zeiss with a covering note. Sent them off last Tuesday so I guess they got them on Wednesday. Friday I got a call from Gary saying the focus had been sorted and the general health checked over. They came back the beginning of this week, clean and shiny and with silky smooth focus. No charge! Gary told me they were made in 1993 and was generally very helpful. Once again, fantastic service!

David.
    pleased your happy, well done Gary in service ����

Not quite the same class of fix, but I emailed Zeiss and told them I lost my lense covers for my Conquest 3-9X and they said they would send me a set, free of charge. They sent two. Nice people! (even on this side of the pond) ~Muir