Thread: Muntjac/CWD near Exeter

Muntjac/CWD near Exeter

If anyone can offer me the above (either, both) please PM me? No firm dates in mind, so I'm fairly flexible time-wise as I'll likely be flying down several times this year
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

I have only seen a munty once in Devon, CWD just aren't down this part of the world, plenty of others though!
    Cheers
    Richard

Ah. A rethink might be necessary then. I have friends in Exeter & thought I may be able to kill two deer with one trip
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

I saw a muntie a few years back as my train was near Tiverton Parkway. There's certainly not many and, as others have said, no CWD within probably 200 miles.

I thought the South was neck deep in them?

You need to be around the Northampton area for CWD.

Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire generally have the largest concentrations.Myself ,silkamalc and paul childerly have both available in that area(other names are available!)

There are a few muntjac here in somerset and wiltshire no CWD have not seen or heard of any across the boarder in devon