Bipod & Monopod All in One - Anyone know of any??

Yes I had read that, but am still undecided as I'm more interested in a monopod I think. I've always found bipod sticks (and heaven forbid further legs!) a little cumbersome...but they are handy in certain circumstances. Plus a monopod that doesn't extend can be cumbersome...hence my latest quest I guess!!

Oly the stoney point bipod can just as easily be used as a monopod,i can easily spread the legs with one hand when sneaking up on deer and put the legs out in front of me and stand up nice and slow with the rifle already rested in position,works a treat,i find them very versatile in all sorts of situations,great for sitting shots too.

Cheers guys, and thanks Willie - what an excellent picture of females progressing in the police force on your second link! ;)

I use a X3M1 telescopic bi-leg stick thingy. Got it/them from the Great Litts sell off for a tenner. I used to have a really nice shepards crook but it got nicked out of my truck, along with coat, bino's etc.etc. I like the two legged sticks, they telesope down to fit in the boot of the car and are light but fairly rigid.

There are these if money is no object, or you could make your own similar ones;

http://www.skydestok.dk/rifle-stick.htm

ft

Back