Big cat

BwchDanas

Not sure if this has been mentioned here already, but I've been hearing reports of a big cat in the West Wales area, not had any 1st hand reports but from reliable types.

Anyone else heard anything, Rockingod it's your part of the world, up Frostyarsehole way.

Swt mae heddi Bwch

No, not heard about that but I will certainly be making enquiries.

Up frostyarsehole way eh ? Could be hanging around up on the forestry blocks going over to Plwmp maybe? I'll have a stalk around as see if I can pick up any spoor.

Hwyl

Rocky

Try a search under "The Beast of Bont", I seem to remember something in the area of Pontrhydfendigiad a few years ago.

Be careful lads, it might be one of those Trolls you keep under your bridges:lol::lol:
Or of course it might be one of the Trolls Malc and Jaybe have kicked off the site:cool:

Frostyarsehole! :rofl: Da iawn!! That's new one for me.

My dad always referred to Eryrys, a village on the Flintshire hills, as Russia because it was so cold up there.

You heard about our wallaby here in Cardiff a couple of years ago, I suppose? The story ran in the Echo for a couple of days before the RSPCA reported picking up a hopping, mange ridden fox with a broken front leg. :rolleyes:

I have encountered many a 'Beast of Bont' over the years, typically when they were down in Aberystwyth on an all-dayer. :eek:

Swt mae Irwch bach,

Yep, I can't deny it...... it's all true.........we've got some BIG, BIG animals down this neck of the woods and they sure as hell ain't big deer, (more like BIG DEARS):rolleyes:. You don't have to go to the Wildlife Reserve just try Crymych or Emlyn on Ffair Nos. Talk about not feeling the quality but feeling the width :scared:! Ask Bwch, he'll vouch my words as gospel:D:D:D

Rocky (aka... Big pussy hwnter !;))

I may have dabbled with some in my time, when it gets to 1am in the Red or the Angel, you can't afford to be picky with your "cull beasts"!

i'm saying nothing
from Severn bridge to Pembridge
i've shot them all
pussy hunted all over the valleys and found a few
but to quote flintshire as cold place
NOT A CHANCE
just not looking in the right place

Looking at the paw print it isnt a big black cat thats for sure. One can clearly see the claws, and the only cat that cant rtetract its claws is a Cheetah, and it aint one of them running around :lol::lol:

Dog print by the looks, but its not that easy to tell from the photo, and could possibly be a Stripey! :-|

I think there cracks in the ground, which leads me to ask when that pic was taken as its not been that dry where i am for sometime now. If there is a carcass then there will be hair, tracks to and from (more than one that is). In africa Guides can relativly quickly ascertain which animal has killed a another based on these basic signs. I dont know why there is no more evidence then a solitary track. Unless its a one legged cat bouncing around like Tigger i dont understand the severe lack of evidence, iv seen many a big cat, majestic they are, also intelligant and capable of going undetected...sure, but Harashio Cane from CSI Miami they are not.

I think there cracks in the ground, which leads me to ask when that pic was taken as its not been that dry where i am for sometime now. If there is a carcass then there will be hair, tracks to and from (more than one that is). In africa Guides can relativly quickly ascertain which animal has killed a another based on these basic signs. I dont know why there is no more evidence then a solitary track. Unless its a one legged cat bouncing around like Tigger i dont understand the severe lack of evidence, iv seen many a big cat, majestic they are, also intelligant and capable of going undetected...sure, but Harashio Cane from CSI Miami they are not.
did tigger not bounce on his tail ?????

did tigger not bounce on his tail ?????

Thats exactly my point...with only 1 paw print the one legged cat has rested on his leg before bounding away on his tail, leaving no further evidence and leaving the local plod scratching there heads...........Thats what tiggers do best!

Back