Thread: Books for sale

Books for sale

THE FOLLOWING BOOKS ARE FOR SALE,A COPY OF;
    1. SPORTING RIFLE REGISTER WITH INSERTS IN COLUMNS FOR DEER SPECIES BOTH MALE AND FEMALE EXCEPT CWD ALSO HARE RABBIT FOX PIGEON CROW MAGPIE SQUIRREL AND OTHERS WITH PAGE FOR COMMENTS,BOUGHT THIS YEARS AGO BUT NEVER USED IT.IV NEVER SEEN ONE SINCE.ITS BEEN ON MY BOOKSHELF AND HAS A BIT OF FADE ON THE COVER ITS HALF OLIVE HALF GREEN I WOULD SAY BUT OTHERWISE AS NEW £20 POSTED - SOLD PENDING USUAL
    2. IS STALKING DEER IN GREAT BRITAIN BY IAN ALCOCK ALMOST AS NEW £15 POSTED - SOLD PENDING USUAL
    3. IS DEER STALKING IN SCOTLAND BY G KENNETH WHITEHEAD VERY GOOD FOR AGE STILL HAS DUST WRAPPER £12 POSTED - SOLD PENDING USUAL
    IS THE ROMANCE OF POACHING IN THE HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND AS ILLUSTRATED IN THE LIVES OF JOHN FARQUHARSON AND ALEXANDER DAVIDSON THE LAST OF THE FREE FORESTERS BY W McOMBIE SMITH A REALLY INTERESTING READ £10 POSTED
    5. IS WILD BOAR IN EUROPE BY LAURANT CABANAU FROM THE HUNTERS LIBRARY ALL ABOUT HUNTING WID BOAR HABITAT ,DESCRIPTION OF DIFFERENT BREEDS OF DOGS COMMONLY USED WITH PHOTOS SUITABLE CALIBRES OF RIFLES SHOTGUNS COMBI GUNS LOTS OF PHOTOS A DESCRIPTIVE ALL ROUND BOOK FOR THE BOAR HUNTER, INSCRIPTION TO INSIDE COVER READS TO 'GARY' ETC ETC, OTHERWISE EXCELLENT CONDITION £18 POSTED
    6. THIS IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT A GERMAN BOOK WEIGHING AROUND 3 KILOS CALLED WILD UND HUND VOLUME 36 PUBLISHED 1930 WITH 968 PAGES !!!!! ALL ABOUT HUNTING IN GERMANY AND ROUND ABOUT THERE ARE CHAPTERS ON DEER HUNTING HUNTING WITH DOGS GUNS BIRD HUNTING TRACKING WITH DOGS WILD BOAR FOX ETC THIS IS A BOOK I WOULD LOVE TO READ BUT THE TXT IS ALL IN GERMAN I BOUGHT IT A FEW YEARS AGO THINKING I MIGHT LEARN BUT NEVER DID LOTS OF PHOTOS ILLUSTRATIONS ETC.I DID LOOK AT ALL THESE LOL!!!!I PAID £75 PLUS POST AND HAVE SEEN THE BOOK FOR OVER £100 ON AMAZON I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK.
    7. DOOMESDAY BOOK OF GIANT SALMON ANOTHER LARGE BOOK IN EXCELLENT SHAPE £32 POSTED
    PM ONLY IF INTERESTED
    CHEERS DAVE
    Last edited by chunky sailor; 13-03-2015 at 16:56.

Book number three please.

Weeman

Quote Originally Posted by chunky sailor View Post
    THE FOLLOWING BOOKS ARE FOR SALE,A COPY OF;
    1. SPORTING RIFLE REGISTER WITH INSERTS IN COLUMNS FOR DEER SPECIES BOTH MALE AND FEMALE EXCEPT CWD ALSO HARE RABBIT FOX PIGEON CROW MAGPIE SQUIRREL AND OTHERS WITH PAGE FOR COMMENTS,BOUGHT THIS YEARS AGO BUT NEVER USED IT.IV NEVER SEEN ONE SINCE.ITS BEEN ON MY BOOKSHELF AND HAS A BIT OF FADE ON THE COVER ITS HALF OLIVE HALF GREEN I WOULD SAY BUT OTHERWISE AS NEW £20 POSTED - SOLD PENDING USUAL
    2. IS STALKING DEER IN GREAT BRITAIN BY IAN ALCOCK ALMOST AS NEW £15 POSTED - SOLD PENDING USUAL
    3. IS DEER STALKING IN SCOTLAND BY G KENNETH WHITEHEAD VERY GOOD FOR AGE STILL HAS DUST WRAPPER £12 POSTED - SOLD PENDING USUAL
    IS THE ROMANCE OF POACHING IN THE HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND AS ILLUSTRATED IN THE LIVES OF JOHN FARQUHARSON AND ALEXANDER DAVIDSON THE LAST OF THE FREE FORESTERS BY W McOMBIE SMITH A REALLY INTERESTING READ £10 POSTED
    5. IS WILD BOAR IN EUROPE BY LAURANT CABANAU FROM THE HUNTERS LIBRARY ALL ABOUT HUNTING WID BOAR HABITAT ,DESCRIPTION OF DIFFERENT BREEDS OF DOGS COMMONLY USED WITH PHOTOS SUITABLE CALIBRES OF RIFLES SHOTGUNS COMBI GUNS LOTS OF PHOTOS A DESCRIPTIVE ALL ROUND BOOK FOR THE BOAR HUNTER, INSCRIPTION TO INSIDE COVER READS TO 'GARY' ETC ETC, OTHERWISE EXCELLENT CONDITION £18 POSTED
    6. THIS IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT A GERMAN BOOK WEIGHING AROUND 3 KILOS CALLED WILD UND HUND VOLUME 36 PUBLISHED 1930 WITH 968 PAGES !!!!! ALL ABOUT HUNTING IN GERMANY AND ROUND ABOUT THERE ARE CHAPTERS ON DEER HUNTING HUNTING WITH DOGS GUNS BIRD HUNTING TRACKING WITH DOGS WILD BOAR FOX ETC THIS IS A BOOK I WOULD LOVE TO READ BUT THE TXT IS ALL IN GERMAN I BOUGHT IT A FEW YEARS AGO THINKING I MIGHT LEARN BUT NEVER DID LOTS OF PHOTOS ILLUSTRATIONS ETC.I DID LOOK AT ALL THESE LOL!!!!I PAID £75 PLUS POST AND HAVE SEEN THE BOOK FOR OVER £100 ON AMAZON I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK.
    7. DOOMESDAY BOOK OF GIANT SALMON ANOTHER LARGE BOOK IN EXCELLENT SHAPE £32 POSTED
    PM ONLY IF INTERESTED
    CHEERS DAVE
    Just 5 and 6 left now ,the german one is a cracking book if you can read german the wild boar one should be of interest to someone with the recent popularity of wild boar in the uk and abroad