Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: High seat pictures

High seat pictures

Hi I've started building my high seat got the base together. It's a scaffold tower 3 metres high and 8x4. Just wanting a bit of inspiration as to what to build on top of it would like to see other people's towers. To see what you've done so can pinch a few of your ideas will put a photo of the tower. Thanks in advance JasonJason

I have 3 and working on a 4th, as if they don't produce it is not that much to move them.

Having said that you did ask, for me I like to be able to lock out the rifle and not just use the front bar.

I would build a simple box section frame inside your platform the height you want so you sit in it and the rifle is at the height you like. That way you only need to cover the middle bit with some net and not buy a lump to hide a tank...

I have just brought 2 school chairs to retro fit on my high seats as you can swivel sideways easy...

Tim.243

Very nice design, but think the last one is a bit too close to the ground LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ray7756 View Post
    You could well be right....however I am surprised with the amount of people on here there is a distinct lack of pictures or advice
    If it had been a re-loading or what coat thread then I am sure there would be loads of input....

Tim.243

Hi Tim hope you dont mind but im going to pinch your design, Ideal for portable high seats and easy to make
    Cheers
    Ray

perfect height for munties!
    DONT START

seats

Home made simples
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF3464.jpg   DSCF3469.jpg   DSCF3470.jpg  

Hi Tim hope you dont mind but im going to pinch your design, Ideal for portable high seats and easy to make
    Cheers
    Ray
    Pinch as much as you like.....my frame bolts to a ladder with enough room for it to be rolled in to the up right position. When you put the ladder against the tree and walk up the ladder you rotate the seat by pushing up on the front bar.
    I rolled the tubing some time ago for a project.......
    The front bar is abt 41/43 wide, and I found some 22mm box to slip inside the Ally ladder so it wont crush when you make a bracket.

Why I made it swing as you can tweak the seat and ladder angle...

Tim.243