Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jager SA

Jager SA

Has anybody had contact with James recently ?
    I have been trying to contact him for a week now by E Mail and by leaving messages on his 'phone but had no reply, not like him at all.
    Is he ill, on holiday or just too busy getting ready for kelso ?

Spoke to him a couple of days ago. He's smashed...

He's smashed ??

He's smashed ??
    I see he has been on site today but he still hasn't contacted me even tho I've left two voice mail messages and sent him two e mails.
    What do you mean he's smashed ?

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    He's smashed ??
    I see he has been on site today but he still hasn't contacted me even tho I've left two voice mail messages and sent him two e mails.
    What do you mean he's smashed ?
    exactly what it suggest! He's very busy with work he told me! Maybe I just caught him at a time a machine wasn't going, or he's not working till 8pm due to answering the phone 20 times a day???? I don't know, he works alone, he told me he was smashed with work. That's good enough for me...

Quote Originally Posted by jamross65 View Post
    exactly what it suggest! He's very busy with work he told me! Maybe I just caught him at a time a machine wasn't going, or he's not working till 8pm due to answering the phone 20 times a day???? I don't know, he works alone, he told me he was smashed with work. That's good enough for me...
    Ah right, your interpretation of smashed is different from down here ;-)
    Perhaps it's my work he is busy with but I asked for a particular job and so far don't know whether he is able to do it.

Ah right, your interpretation of smashed is different from down here ;-)
    Perhaps it's my work he is busy with but I asked for a particular job and so far don't know whether he is able to do it.
    I just know that at times he has to ignore everything otherwise nothing is done...including answering the phone.....to me too! Lol

Having spoken with him last week he is very busy with work, even more so now that he has taken on one of my rifles for ceracote.

A very busy man, think he is working hard. I do know that he is going to Kelso and that he was looking to get my rifle ready for then along with all his other stuff.

All clear now, just me being impatient.
    Like most people, but particularly me, wanting everyone to drop everything and get on with the job I want done.
    I know his work is good and prices even better so, as long as he is OK, I'm happy to wait as I know it will be worth it in the end.

All clear now, just me being impatient.
    Like most people, but particularly me, wanting everyone to drop everything and get on with the job I want done.
    I know his work is good and prices even better so, as long as he is OK, I'm happy to wait as I know it will be worth it in the end.
    You are by no means alone. I am waiting for the call from James to go and collect my .260 Sako 75 .
    A pessimist is an optimist with experience.