Forgive me if you've already done this...

Couple things, the video sound levels so bad I sh!t a brick when the 'music' played and honestly it was unconvincing.
Secondly it is a numbers game I doubt very much that 100k sigs will be reached.
It should have been for a total repeal of the amendment not just for the target shooters as such I personally will not bother.

With that attitude we will never get our sport back ! Target shooting is what we would used our pistols for what would you use yours for ?

With that attitude we will never get our sport back ! Target shooting is what we would used our pistols for what would you use yours for ?

Pragmatic rather than attitude, been there done that. <21k and 5 days to go, where are the other 79k? What do you not understand about 'numbers game'?
You will have a life full of disappointment if you think a petition is going to change anything without millions of signatures and even then it is highly unlikely.
I think that you suffer the common misconception that the dicks in the house work for you - they are far too busy worrying about keeping power rather than doing 'justice' for the downtrodden.
What you have to do is convince the majority of dicks in the house to vote for your repeal, good luck with that as it has no political legs 'getting your sport back' is an u̶l̶t̶r̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶w̶ non existent priority.
Maybe you should try the LGBT paraplegic off white hard done by minority race card to get somewhere as a 'normal' Caucasian male you have a snowballs chance in hell.

I too was affected by the ban and lost most of my pistols, many letters sent to the dicks in both houses not just to 'my mp', what difference did it make? - well plenty replies on govt stationary yet we still lost 'em.
There was quite a large reaction to that proposed legislation at the time more than just a pi55 poor petition.
What does that tell you? I'll help, they only want to 'help' you come voting time.
BTW look up 'parliamentary democracy' for your elucidation.

I have the pistol t shirt but cannot see any change being accomplished, if anything further pressure for license holders to be further 'controlled' by the shooting organisations collusion with the powers that be.
Yeah it saddens me that future generations will loose out, to single out one minority discipline is of little help in the greater scheme of things IMHO.

Pragmatic rather than attitude, been there done that. <21k and 5 days to go, where are the other 79k? What do you not understand about 'numbers game'?
You will have a life full of disappointment if you think a petition is going to change anything without millions of signatures and even then it is highly unlikely.
I think that you suffer the common misconception that the dicks in the house work for you - they are far too busy worrying about keeping power rather than doing 'justice' for the downtrodden.
What you have to do is convince the majority of dicks in the house to vote for your repeal, good luck with that as it has no political legs 'getting your sport back' is an u̶l̶t̶r̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶w̶ non existent priority.
Maybe you should try the LGBT paraplegic off white hard done by minority race card to get somewhere as a 'normal' Caucasian male you have a snowballs chance in hell.

I too was affected by the ban and lost most of my pistols, many letters sent to the dicks in both houses not just to 'my mp', what difference did it make? - well plenty replies on govt stationary yet we still lost 'em.
There was quite a large reaction to that proposed legislation at the time more than just a pi55 poor petition.
What does that tell you? I'll help, they only want to 'help' you come voting time.
BTW look up 'parliamentary democracy' for your elucidation.

I have the pistol t shirt but cannot see any change being accomplished, if anything further pressure for license holders to be further 'controlled' by the shooting organisations collusion with the powers that be.
Yeah it saddens me that future generations will loose out, to single out one minority discipline is of little help in the greater scheme of things IMHO.

My fondest memories of my childhood and up bringing was pistol shooting with my grandfather,,, he had a fantastic collection of over 30 pistols,,, I agree with you about the government, what are your thoughts on UKIP,,?

The Ukip leader has said it is party policy for hand guns to be legalised and licensed in the UK despite being banned in the UK for the last 18 years.

Mr Farage said the current ban on the guns, which were made illegal following the school shooting at Dunblane in 1996, was “ludicrous.”

Speaking on LBC Radio Mr Farage said that it was Ukip policy to create a “proper licensing policy” and that people who kept hand guns responsibility locked up and had were willing to get an official licence should “absolutely” be allowed them.

Last edited:
There have been several of these petitions started over the last few years, none of them have come to anything sadly, unfortunately I don't think they make any impact whatsoever.
there is no political will to reintroduce pistols.
thats it!

My fondest memories of my childhood and up bringing was pistol shooting with my grandfather,,, he had a fantastic collection of over 30 pistols,,, I agree with you about the government, what are your thoughts on UKIP,,?

The Ukip leader has said it is party policy for hand guns to be legalised and licensed in the UK despite being banned in the UK for the last 18 years.

Mr Farage said the current ban on the guns, which were made illegal following the school shooting at Dunblane in 1996, was “ludicrous.”

Speaking on LBC Radio Mr Farage said that it was Ukip policy to create a “proper licensing policy” and that people who kept hand guns responsibility locked up and had were willing to get an official licence should “absolutely” be allowed them.

UKIP Farage can say anything they like when they have little chance of 'being in control' see how that will change if - and it is a big 'if '- they ever get in, we get back to my point about the 'parliamentary democracy' bit.
As you can probably tell I have little truck with any career politician, see my sig below.
How many times do you have to be lied to before you understand the game they play? You only 'matter' at an election...

Back