Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A sad loss of a dear pal

A sad loss of a dear pal

Attachment 53876I have the unpleasant duty of telling the SD membership that Peter Cann (BULLDOG) on this sit and PW that he has passed away . He was my shooting partner and best pal , i got him into shooting and never looked back from the first day i met him all them years ago, he was the best family man i knew and provided all that was requested of him . bless you Pete i'll miss your laughter and Banter
    RIP Big man.

My sincere condolences go out to Peter Cann and all of his family, and of course to you Paul for the loss of someone who was obviously a very good friend!

Very sorry to hear of his family and friends loss - thoughts and prayers are with you all...

Sincere condolences to you and his family. Enjoy reflecting on the good times spent together.
    Kind regards,
    Hayden

very sorry for you paul mate,and my condolences to all the family, doug,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    Attachment 53876I have the unpleasant duty of telling the SD membership that Peter Cann (BULLDOG) on this sit and PW that he has passed away . He was my shooting partner and best pal , i got him into shooting and never looked back from the first day i met him all them years ago, he was the best family man i knew and provided all that was requested of him . bless you Pete i'll miss your laughter and Banter
    RIP Big man.
    Sitting at home trying to take in the call I had from his Son this morning, I spoke to Pete, most days....
    Last time I went with Pete was a marsh he wanted to shoot for a long time...
    So we took him....
    I can still remember him shouting from the hide...." Are you sure this tide is going to stop"
    RIP Pete
    From Tim, Dad, Terry & Chip

so sorry to hear this sad news.
    Neil

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Having read this I will just light a candle for him and his family.

Very sad news Paul respect and condolences to one and all.

Your good pal

Bob,linzi and the girls,
    Last edited by bobjs; 14-03-2015 at 19:47.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    RIP Big man.
    I don't know you guys but I feel your pain, my condolences to you and his family. Remember all the good times you had together.

regards WB

So sorry to hear this sad news my condolences go out to his family and you.