A sad loss of a dear pal

paul o'

View attachment 53876I have the unpleasant duty of telling the SD membership that Peter Cann (BULLDOG) on this sit and PW that he has passed away . He was my shooting partner and best pal , i got him into shooting and never looked back from the first day i met him all them years ago, he was the best family man i knew and provided all that was requested of him . bless you Pete i'll miss your laughter and Banter
RIP Big man.

My sincere condolences go out to Peter Cann and all of his family, and of course to you Paul for the loss of someone who was obviously a very good friend!

Sincere condolences to you and his family. Enjoy reflecting on the good times spent together.
Kind regards,
Hayden

View attachment 53876I have the unpleasant duty of telling the SD membership that Peter Cann (BULLDOG) on this sit and PW that he has passed away . He was my shooting partner and best pal , i got him into shooting and never looked back from the first day i met him all them years ago, he was the best family man i knew and provided all that was requested of him . bless you Pete i'll miss your laughter and Banter
RIP Big man.

Sitting at home trying to take in the call I had from his Son this morning, I spoke to Pete, most days....
Last time I went with Pete was a marsh he wanted to shoot for a long time...
So we took him....
I can still remember him shouting from the hide...." Are you sure this tide is going to stop"
RIP Pete
From Tim, Dad, Terry & Chip
003_zps738ce517.jpg

Having read this I will just light a candle for him and his family.

Very sad news Paul respect and condolences to one and all.

Your good pal

Bob,linzi and the girls,

Last edited:
RIP Big man.

I don't know you guys but I feel your pain, my condolences to you and his family. Remember all the good times you had together.

regards WB

thank you all for your comments they are have been gratefully received thanks bob Pete was a rough stone but a true gent with a hart of gold he would help anyone in need and did weekly.

thank you all for your comments they are have been gratefully received thanks bob Pete was a rough stone but a true gent with a hart of gold he would help anyone in need and did weekly.

Cheers Paul,

People like that will never be replaced,

God bless

Bob,

Condolances to Peter's family and friends and to you for the loss of your friend and shooting partner. regards SBM

Sitting at home trying to take in the call I had from his Son this morning, I spoke to Pete, most days....
Last time I went with Pete was a marsh he wanted to shoot for a long time...
So we took him....
I can still remember him shouting from the hide...." Are you sure this tide is going to stop"
RIP Pete
From Tim, Dad, Terry & Chip
003_zps738ce517.jpg

Sorry to hear about your friend :(

I do recognize that bit of marsh though.

On behalf of all the Admin/owners of the site, John, Alex and myself, our heartfelt condolences to the family and to you for such a sad loss.

Having read this I will just light a candle for him and his family.

Very sad news Paul respect and condolences to one and all.

Your good pal

Bob,linzi and the girls,
What a wonderful and respectful thing to do, very well done, and a great tribute to a man obviously liked by a lot of people RIP from all on this site

Back