Wanted: Red Stag Stalking in Scotland

hawkeye 62

Hi all I would like to take my partner to Scotland during the rut for a stag each but most estates seem to want to let stalking for parties over a week anyone got any suggestions.Cheers

Hi all I would like to take my partner to Scotland during the rut for a stag each but most estates seem to want to let stalking for parties over a week anyone got any suggestions.Cheers

Contact Solway Stalker on here.. if anyone can help Colin can

Many thanks vipa I,ll give him a try if I can figure out how to do it new to this sight and a bit of a techno cretin to boot

Hello mate, you are probably fed up with me but, Winston Churchill is your man. You won't be disappointed.
Tusker

Hello mate, you are probably fed up with me but, Winston Churchill is your man. You won't be disappointed.
Tusker

Would you care to clarify who this is? I don't see such a name in the Member's List, I am also thinking about going for a stag this year but a week is no go, a day or two in reasonable reach of Aberdeenshire will be of interest.

Would you care to clarify who this is? I don't see such a name in the Member's List, I am also thinking about going for a stag this year but a week is no go, a day or two in reasonable reach of Aberdeenshire will be of interest.
Winston has ground at Dunoon, great guy . He has a website.
Tusker

What are you looking for?
there are plenty of Estates and sporting agents out there, looking for clients.
The far North, will give you vast open flat moorland expanses and the other extreme will be remote west highland high mountainous ground !
have a look at

Stalking Country Sports Scotland

you our should find something there, remember budget is everything! And don't buy the first thing that comes up

Back